SOLD RE MT 18", Rockford 600.1 BNIB, 4 deka intimidators, 230A HO Silverado ALT

Participant count
  • Participant list

outsideshot23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OKC
Alright I got 2 RE MT 18" subs One in excellent condition and one has a pea size tear in the surround right next to the basket that was repaired so its not a big deal.. 340+ ship for tore one and 380+ ship for the good one. Dekas I want 90 + shipping each.. they are in good conditiona nd and pretty new. only used for a few shows bought them off dbeez. Rockford 600.1 BNIB amp 100$ + shipping. 230A rebuild DR-44 alt. This is the stock casing for the 2007-present Sierra/silverado. Bolt right in like factory since it is the factory case just rebuilt.. 180$ + shipping. The only things i will consider for trades or partial trades would be an RD200.2 amp and high strand count flexible 1/0 wire such as knu konceptz kolossus. Please PM me and dont reply on here if interested I work crazy hours and cant scroll for this thread. If you need pics of stuff message me only if your serious please.. Kind of a pain in the ass cuz i wourk 90 hours a week but if you want it im definately going to let you see it before is ell. It is all just as described so if you want a pic be prepared to buy... thanks

.. ya I can get pics.. I am working in another state and have this stuff stored at home but I can get pics.. just ask If seriously interested... ygpm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.