Re mt 18 okc

outsideshot23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OKC
Item(s) for Sale:

RE MT 18". dual 1.2 coils. Used it for about a month daily playing on .7 with a d9. Did some good numbers but im upgrading everything and going really big so i dont need this sub anymore. the reason its 8/10 physically is a scuffed basket and next to one of the screw holes the screw driver slipped (fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!) lol. but it was right where the surround met the basket so it wasnt as big of a deal as i thought but i dropped the price on it just for that reason. does not affect the numbers or playability at all

Item(s) Description/Condition:

8/10 physical 10/10 mechanical

Price:

325 SHIPPED. would make a good deal if someone wants to pick it up

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

free conus

Item Pictures:

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/499439-outsideshot23-feedback-3-a.html

you should make it a 10 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif
haha.. ya. i like the mts they are just strictly spl though. ba boom

Awesome shipped price.
ya im ready to get rid of this thing. I had 3 and paid 1380 for all of them. I got 4 atomic apxs now so this thing is sitting around. im tired of looking at it. someone in okc could get a hell of a deal if i knocked the shipping price off

If not sold... What's the RMS on this?
there isnt one.. lol.. go to their site and it says ??? .. they are spl subs.. I played over 8k daily on my old ones. Ive seen them burped over 15k

Yeah... I know it's SPL based...... So they don't sound worth a $hit on music?
im not a good judge. I dont have an ear for anything sounding "good" . If the bass is clean and my highs are crisp it all sounds good to me.. just depends on the box though. all of my boxes have been very big and looots of port area. Ive never given it a chance to sound "good" on music..

lol.. Amen to that...

... I was putting like ( The Kicker L7 sounds like sh*t on music - gives you a retarded noise from the sub )

I was just wondering... But I got my answer from outside of this forum.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

outsideshot23

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
outsideshot23
OKC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date