SOLD RE HC 12" Hifonics Brutus 1500d, Subzone box

sue bee
10+ year member

rock smoker
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ele/1102250414.html

Sorry for the sales pitch. Ignore it, please.

The gear includes the following: Hifonics Brutus 1500d amp.

This amp is rather beastly. Probably the last good amp Hifonics/Maxxsonics produced. I like to think it's underrated at 1500 rms, too. It's 1 ohm stable. Cosmetically, 9/10, mechanically 10/10. Everything is perfectly intact.

RE HC 12" sub.

I bought this new about a year and a half ago. At the time, I imagine it was one of the few unused ones left on Earth. At any rate, it is perfectly paired with the Hifonics amp. Together, they sing...literally. 1500 RMS power handling, DVC 2 ohm coil. Absolutely mint condition. Not so much as a scratch on it. Looks new.

12" Subzone box. This box is in mint condition. It is an original Subzone box, bought from Subzone. It's not a ripoff, just look at the double baffle. It's tuned at 42 hz. 2 cubes, pre-displacement.

That be it. As evidenced by the equipment, I take good care of my stuff. None of these items were ever abused. Also, please note that this is higher-end gear. Not only that, but all of this equipment provides great bang for the buck. You would be hard-pressed to assemble a better sound quality/SPL system for the money.

Also, I will be taking individual offers. But I want to sell this stuff as a package.

if u don't want your thread deleted, u best provide more than a craigslist link FYI //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

$200, I'm the sole owner and it's in new condition without a scratch.
I wanted to see which motor it had v1 or v2. One has an inhuman motor the other has an indented type top plate/bottom plate if memory serves right.

I wanted to see which motor it had v1 or v2. One has an inhuman motor the other has an indented type top plate/bottom plate if memory serves right.
I'm fairly sure it would be v2 as the dust cap changed on the HC. This one isn't the boob one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.