Re Aq or ???

JamesKarr
10+ year member

Swagga Like Wat?!
Alright im looking at tossing a system in either a car or SUV whenever I purchase which should be the next fdew days. For now I just been browsing the forum trying to learn as much as possible.

I want something loud so SPL.

Im thinking I want to keep it around 900-1000 watts RMS so I dont run into electrical issues. I dont have money for a multiple batteries and HO alts right now.

I was thinkin a single 15 of either an RE SX or AQ HD3 in D2 and wire it in parallel to one ohm. If space does not permit a 12. How do the two compare. It seems like the HD3 can handle 2000 watts no problem so if I wanted to upgrade down the road I wouldnt be needing a new sub just amp and supporting electrical components. What Kind of power can the Re Sx handle?

They both seem like nice subs for the money.

Im welcome to other suggestions. Trying to keep it as close to 200 for a single sub.

I would go with the AQ HD3 15, give it about 1,000 watts and then upgrade to 2,000+ in the future when you upgrade your electrical system. they can take 2k each daily no problem

If you're only planning on giving it 1,000watts i'd just go with the HDC3's little brother, the SDC2.5. It'll sound great off 1,000watts

Hmmm decisions decisions?

How would an hd3 sound off the aq1200d

Thats about 500 right there kind of a little more than I wanted to spend for just a sub and amp. I just don't want to get something and be disappointed.

Hmmm maybe I should step down to some lower end subs? Havent really thought about gettin 2. I was really wanting to do 1 15 if space permits and I think it will Im looking at SUVS or some big sedans

AE? Really was that pointless post necessary. Yes Im a scammer lock me up. Just looking for info only. I dont need retarded comments

Anyone else? How would a 15 type R sound on 1000 watts? how about the SX on 1000 watts?

AE? Really was that pointless post necessary. Yes Im a scammer lock me up. Just looking for info only. I dont need retarded comments

Anyone else? How would a 15 type R sound on 1000 watts? how about the SX on 1000 watts?
Your an idiot. Good luck with your type ARGGGS!

You didnt answer me... is this your AE?

aq hdc 15 and aq1200d would be a good pair. ive got a hdc12 and aq1200d im trying to sell.

Lol theres always a douche on every forum I post at. Guess your one of them. I dont know wtf AE is.

Anyways how much you looking to get for that hd3 and amp. Im interested pm me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JamesKarr

10+ year member
Swagga Like Wat?!
JamesKarr
Chicago burbs
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date