RE 12.1 amplifier issue.

supereikenator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Let me begin this by saying that I do not believe that JL Audio is a scammer and I would definitely buy from him again, but he recommended I make this thread so I am. I bought an RE 12.1 via payments from him a few weeks ago and had not had the chance to test it until recently. Once hooked up it would run just fine until ~18 out of 35 on a Kenwood X397 with the subwoofer level, bass, gain, everything turned all the way down and then it would kick into protect. I thought the subwoofer may have a blown coil so I checked those with a DMM and they checked out just fine. I thought I may have voltage issues so I checked those and they also checked out a-okay. I tried another sub completely and it still did it. In the end I went to a shop and switched it for a T1000 to test and the T1000 worked without issue on the exact same setup. So I had isolated it was the amp and not my car or subs. I then texted JL Audio informing him of the situation and he has since offered a refund by Thursday or Friday. He was extremely apologetic and I'm happy to say I don't expect any issues. Just a bad amp. As I said, I made this thread only because he recommended I do. He's a fantastic seller so far and I would definitely buy from him again. I will update this when I get my refund. Sorry for the novel all, I just wanted to be detailed.

Will get you taken care of thursday. I feel it better this made public for you for assurance you will get proper transaction as I would with anyone I deal with. I try to make sure everyone is a+ in my transactions. All i ask is amp is sent back this week as well with some form of tracking so we can log its return. Hope that is understandable. Will confirm when refund is sent to you thursday and go from there.

Will get you taken care of thursday. I feel it better this made public for you for assurance you will get proper transaction as I would with anyone I deal with. I try to make sure everyone is a+ in my transactions. All i ask is amp is sent back this week as well with some form of tracking so we can log its return. Hope that is understandable. Will confirm when refund is sent to you thursday and go from there.
Can do! Any advice on how to ship it? I tossed the packing you sent it in...

Can do! Any advice on how to ship it? I tossed the packing you sent it in...
? Not sure. I really don't know what to tell you there. I always keep all my packing from items I get for a while incase of something like this.

? Not sure. I really don't know what to tell you there. I always keep all my packing from items I get for a while incase of something like this.
My bad there for sure. Haha, oh well. I'll get it figured out I'm sure.

This is what I'm talking about smooth transactions between 2
I believe if there is a problem someone is having with something I have sold, they should address it on public eyes so they will for sure be handled and it will help to better people's trust in me as a seller to them in the future as well. I hate scammers more than anything thus me telling him to make this thread regarding it even though as he said he wasn't going to, which was kind on his part regardless.

I believe if there is a problem someone is having with something I have sold, they should address it on public eyes so they will for sure be handled and it will help to better people's trust in me as a seller to them in the future as well. I hate scammers more than anything thus me telling him to make this thread regarding it even though as he said he wasn't going to, which was kind on his part regardless.
Seriously dude, you are a great seller.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

This is what I'm talking about smooth transactions between 2
They seem rare these days, but I'm glad to be a part of it. Haha

Just updating when I get lunch today going to cash check and go to bank to deposit then refund on next break. Thanks.

Super let me knowing tracking as you can once shipped back.

Can you confirm your paypal with me? I will have to just send money as i dont have the account for it to withdraw from anymore

update, I had to pay a fee to send payment from debit card but I got you covered.. payment refund sent, please let me know you received.

sorry again for the hassle/trouble this has caused.

thanks

"

Sent to:

Jackson Eiken (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)

Email:

gigglefactory@hotmail.com

Amount sent:

-$240.00 USD

Fee amount:

-$7.26 USD

Net amount:

-$247.26 USD

"

update, I had to pay a fee to send payment from debit card but I got you covered.. payment refund sent, please let me know you received.
sorry again for the hassle/trouble this has caused.

thanks

"

Sent to:

Jackson Eiken (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)

Email:

gigglefactory@hotmail.com

Amount sent:

-$240.00 USD

Fee amount:

-$7.26 USD

Net amount:

-$247.26 USD

"
Thank you so much. No worries man. I'll get it shipped out tomorrow if that's okay, busy with some registration stuff today. Will provide tracking and all. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

supereikenator

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
supereikenator
Strafford, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies