RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

Amazing......seller gets a sub with it not reading right, eventually puts up pic's of it not working right and yet he is being lashed out by the lovely morons on this site.

Mazz, I always liked you, we used to chat in the day, but come on bro......

I haz a feeling something happened when your amp went poof! Then said, F-it, I shall sell them. Maybe you didnt realize that they were bad, I dont know....but you need to take care of this IMO.

Half seems fair to you, but not to someone paying 550 bucks for subs that were labeled in fine working condition.

Hopefully it works out in the end as I would hate for Mazz's rep to get tarnished. Good luck to both of you.

The thing is

I am gonna pay for the recone in full all out of my pocket.

He needs to close the claim so I am not in negative balance in my paypal so I can pay Jacob for the recone.

But he wont do so

Amazing......seller gets a sub with it not reading right, eventually puts up pic's of it not working right and yet he is being lashed out by the lovely morons on this site.
Mazz, I always liked you, we used to chat in the day, but come on bro......

I haz a feeling something happened when your amp went poof! Then said, F-it, I shall sell them. Maybe you didnt realize that they were bad, I dont know....but you need to take care of this IMO.

Half seems fair to you, but not to someone paying 550 bucks for subs that were labeled in fine working condition.

Hopefully it works out in the end as I would hate for Mazz's rep to get tarnished. Good luck to both of you.
1 out of 3 subs went bad

The other one he has and the one I sold to someone else have been flawless.

One is bad I guess and I had no clue it was bad

So I am offering to pay for a recone

so RDWILSON please retract the claim so I can pay jacob asap

1 out of 3 subs went bad

I think you need to pay Jacob first and I will cancel the claim once he gets the payment.

I hear what you are saying with paying for the recone, but it's hard to "trust" what anyone says any more especially when that person sold me something that was not 100% as described AND makes a thread calling me a scammer when I haven't done anything wrong. All I have done is try to get what I paid for...a working sub. And now my rep is completely ruined on this website, really before I have had a chance to get started.

I think you need to pay Jacob first and I will cancel the claim once he gets the payment.
I hear what you are saying with paying for the recone, but it's hard to "trust" what anyone says any more especially when that person sold me something that was not 100% as described AND makes a thread calling me a scammer when I haven't done anything wrong. All I have done is try to get what I paid for...a working sub. And now my rep is completely ruined on this website, really before I have had a chance to get started.
I think what mazza was saying is that without you retracting the claim he doesn't have the funds to pay for the recone. What I would do if I was to is just takes pics of this whole thread, then retract the claim. That way you have proof of what he said he'd do if you retracted the claim. Then you can see if he comes through, if not then you know to go ahead with the claim and take it to the full extent. and if by chance he empties everything you have more than enough proof to take this to a small claims court.

I doubt it would go that far as I do believe mazza will pay for the recone in full. But that is just my two cents on the situation and what I would do.

I am about 90% sure that with his account -$550 with the claim if he tried to send jacob money it would make him put $690 in his account $550 to clear the claim money then the $140 would go to jacob and he may not have that much money avaialable on hand.

Both parties tell paypal that they came to an agreement for the sum of original purchase price minus the cost of the recone, and Wilson deals direct with Jacob....seems easy to me.....Close the dispute.

1 out of 3 subs went bad

Sounds good to me....Wilson, being you said you can close it, I would do such and let him either give you the monies for a recone or to Jacob to send recone to you. You screen shot this stuff to have evidence just in case.

Keep this thread opened till it is resolved with fresh recone, bingo-bango....problem solved. Good luck! ***** it happend to both of you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I just emailed paypal to explain what we agreed on. Waiting on a response. I requested that they work out giving me $140 and the rest can go back to mazza. I'm sure they will have to contact him to confirm this.

I am still hear and just waiting for it to be resolved.

Once he retracts the claim he will have his money as soon as I see my paypal out of negative.

and RDWILSON I did not knowing I sold you a non working sub. I was unaware of it not working until you told me. So please dont make an accusations of me trying to get money off non working material.

and RDWILSON I did not knowing I sold you a non working sub. I was unaware of it not working until you told me. So please dont make an accusations of me trying to get money off non working material.
Man I have never once said that you willingly sold me something that was broken. So you can chill with that. You, however, did make this thread accusing me of being a scammer when you had no reason to. I'm tired of playing this back and forth game with you. I'm being as reasonable as possible but you continue to go on and on. If you want to keep the paypal claim going then let me know. If you want to work out this deal and cancel the paypal claim let me know. I want to work this out the right way and it shows in my previous posts. I just posted that I am working with paypal to get me the recone money and you get the rest, effectively ending the paypal claim. Then you post trash talk. I do the right thing by working with paypal to end this properly and you come back with a few posts continuing to say I'm making accusations. If we are going to complete this then you need to quit with the small talk.

look man retract the negative balance all the way. I cant pay or do anything with my paypal account right now.

I had a paypal bill I owed 100 bucks to

then they added the 100 to the -533 to make me -633 and since I didnt have 633 in my bank I got a 35 dollar fee and cant pay my paypal bill

So you need to tell them to retract the 533 in FULL not deduct 140

You will get the 140 once my paypal is out of negative like i have said multiple times

Now I am having even bigger problems now because of the claim you posted.

Just talked to paypal. Just waiting for RDWILSON to give them a call. As soon as RDWilson calls them he will have his 140 for the recone.

Just awaiting on his action now.

Paypal has my agreement to give him the 140 just waiting for him to accept it.

Just talked to paypal. Just waiting for RDWILSON to give them a call. As soon as RDWilson calls them he will have his 140 for the recone.
Just awaiting on his action now.

Paypal has my agreement to give him the 140 just waiting for him to accept it.
Contacted paypal and told them I accept. Waiting on them now...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazzasec

5,000+ posts
Banned
mazzasec
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies