RD Audio D9 amp 500 shipped internal pics!

mazzasec
5,000+ posts

Banned
ATL
Item(s) for Sale:

RD Audio D9 Amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetically 10/10 not a single scratch! As for how it works

Ok heres whats up. One day the amp was fine playing and stuff then my head unit went out. So I uninstalled all my equipment cause I didnt have the money for a new H/U. Well when I do get a new H/U and hook it up my amp doesnt turn on.

So I dont know whats wrong could be an easy fix could even be working I could just be a ******* and installed wrong.

But I am letting it go for cheap

It is in mint physical condition not a single scratch or ding on it!

Price:

500 shipped!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipped through FedEx Ground

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

100_5485.jpg

100_5486.jpg

100_5488.jpg

100_5489.jpg

100_5490.jpg

100_5491.jpg

bump my inbox should be cleared
Just so ya know, you will have to delete ALL of your PMs to be able to send/recieve PMs. When they changed the number of PMs your inbox holds it screwed it up. Just a little //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif if ya didnt know!

Im interested but the amp may have some issues. So $500 is just to much. Test it and we can talk. Dnt test it and I will pay whatever is left over from the repair thats even if there is a problem.

just a helpful tip my d9 blew the output side (internal arching) i couldnt see burn marks but chris at db-r found the arch after some searching and that was a $450 repair. if it is blown you are probably looking at minumum $300 to repair it.

if not then you got a awsome amp for a great price

This is the first d9 to come out... maybe they have newer updated versions now. It is still for sale. 425 shipped.

If its a 200 repair your still getting a steal at 625 if its a 300 repair your still getting a steal at 725

someone buy me!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.