RD Audio D5 - TFade Edition usaci beast!

Participant count
  • Participant list

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

RD Audio d5

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 mech 8/10 cosmetic - missing a few screws on one sideplate and some on bottom, fine otherwise. Get replacement at most part stores for next to nothing. This is A D5 amp TaylorFade used to own and used in usaci. I have been told these are the amps to have in that, I however am in KY and this is apparently MECA country so no use for it for me. Just for random purposes, if you want you can send Taylor the backplate and he'll sign it. Some people are nostalgic like that and if I was keeping it I Was going to do that.

Price:

675 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

price is shipped

Item Pictures:

Since the amp is packed back up already this is the only pic I have to show it:

amp_zps9616d82f.jpg

for Refs:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1918417

simply look at all my fs threads completed.. should be plenty enough lol

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

dude its a taylorfade edition. punch your head in the face for that insult
can't tell if that's sarcasm or what? regardless guys, if not interested in it please refrain from cluttering up my thread. taylor knows his stuff and is a cool all around guy, won lots of stuff using this very amp.

clamp video:

Hey sorry to post this in your sale thread, I bought a D5 a while ago from someone on this forum and the thing is a beast and a half!!!!

Unfortunately didnt get the remote knob, would you be able to post a few pics of the knob so i at least know what to look for.

Thanks

Hey sorry to post this in your sale thread, I bought a D5 a while ago from someone on this forum and the thing is a beast and a half!!!!Unfortunately didnt get the remote knob, would you be able to post a few pics of the knob so i at least know what to look for.

Thanks
umm.... lol

here is one that came with the 3250.1s when steve still was the owner, I was a rep then. from what I remember my d9s used one exactly like those:

104_0969.jpg

I don't have any extras in my old rd stash that know of or i'd sell you one of those.

Would u consider a trade? I have a 2010 rf t1500.1bdcp in great condition has a American flag skin on it. +Cash? I can email u some pics if you're interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.