RCA's into this amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

flyfishing

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am just a rookie at auto sound so excuse my ignorance. I am used to seeing Left and Right RCA connections into an amp. This amp does not label them like that. This one say Channel 1 2 3 4.
Which RCA's go into which Channels???

Thanks,

Attachments

• RockF2.jpg
    RockF2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 33
Doesn't matter which RCA goes where, as long as the input matches the output. If you put your front left RCA into channel 1 input, you must hook your front left speaker to channel 1 output.

Doesn't matter which RCA goes where, as long as the input matches the output. If you put your front left RCA into channel 1 input, you must hook your front left speaker to channel 1 output.
I am just using this JL Audio Blue Tooth Receiver and it has (2) RCA outputs, red and black. I want to run (2) 6x9's and (1) small subwoofer.

If I have (2) RCA outputs what do I need to do to for this speaker configuration?

Thanks,

Attachments

• JL MBTCRX.jpg
    JL MBTCRX.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 21
  • g13691369-o_other2.jpg
    g13691369-o_other2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 20
I am just using this JL Audio Blue Tooth Receiver and it has (2) RCA outputs, red and black. I want to run (2) 6x9's and (1) small subwoofer.

If I have (2) RCA outputs what do I need to do to for this speaker configuration?

Thanks,
Plug into channel 1 and 2 and switch the switch to the left of the RCA connectors to 2 channel mode

Thanks,
I've never seen a product like that. Why not just run a bluetooth amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...