RCA to 5-channel

Participant count
  • Participants list

nathansadkins

US
So here's the deal...

I bought a new head unit and installed it into my accord (Pioneer MVH-X380BT) and was planning on buying this Pioneer GM-D9605*5 channel amp. I also bought two new Alpine 6.5 and 6x9s and haven't decided on a sub yet. My head unit has one set of RCA cables and I have been trying to figure how to connect that to my amp but out but haven't had any luck. I went on a forum and all I could find was this:

"Unfortunately your head unit doesn't have a full-pre-amp section so in this case you'll need to wire right to the amp output for front/rear signal. You can turn the RCA output on the Pioneer into a subwoofer pre-amp though, and use RCA for that connection." Could someone tell me if this could work? Thanks for any advice.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

You only have 1 rca from the headunit? You need to plug it in the front rca and flip the input switch,then flipping the sub input switch to a/b.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.