RCA question

I know RCA shielding is an emotional topic for everyone, but lets keep it civil guys. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I know RCA shielding is an emotional topic for everyone, but lets keep it civil guys. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
roflmao thats a good one.. only reason i came to your post was i love your user name., wish i had thought of something like that cause it it describes me i think of subs all day and nite like a crackhead thinks about crack.. but my user name also fits me lol..

WTF! YOU ARE alive? holy ****.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

roflmao thats a good one.. only reason i came to your post was i love your user name., wish i had thought of something like that cause it it describes me i think of subs all day and nite like a crackhead thinks about crack.. but my user name also fits me lol..
we all do popsicle, we all do..

ya boy wants copper shorting rings in a motor but swears shields do nothing. comical.

Of course I didn't mean you should pay retail. I got lucky 10 years ago and have a big stash of Stinger Helix 4 and 2 channels I bought for almost nothing. I've got a mix of pro audio and home audio components in my home stereo and always had a noise. It sounded like mains hum. I looked for a ground loop, switched out components and even bought a small power conditioner. It just happened that my RCAs from my preamp got cut while moving furniture around one day. I didn't have any good home style RCAs on hand so I said screw it I'll throw in a set of those Helix for now. Boom my noise I had for a year was gone and the system sounded better. I feel it to be the shielding and construction in of the Helix RCAs. And the noise has never returned in two years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.