RCA cable has one side labeled “connect to source”?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Danny Marz

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ok so I ran my RCA cables and after I ran them I realized that one side says connect to source. But I connected that side to my amp and not my HU. Just wondering why this is and does it really matter? Does it affect sound quality at all?? I really don’t feel like pulling it out and running it all over again lol. I’m thinking it’s for shielding reasons but I’m not getting any hum or anything 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No make or model number on it? Do you have an exact picture of the rear and all its glory?
It's really hard, almost impossible to induct noise into RCAs. All you need is a simple set of shielded RCAs. Some home audio guys once did a...
Yep, the subs don't move at all when both RCA cables are plugged in. I updated the firmware this morning. Unfortunately it didn't fix my issue...
Use two sets of RCAs. One set for the Front channels and the other for Sub Output and into Rear Input on the amp. Turn off the Rear Filter on the...
Thanks a ton for your suggestion to my rather long query, I ll follow it and see how it works out. Thanks again

About this thread

Danny Marz

CarAudio.com Newbie
Danny Marz
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
keep_hope_alive