Rays electronics in addison

espguitarist91

yep
10+ year member
May 28, 2006
bloomingdale IL
Has anyone ever been there? I stopped in one time but didnt see any prices on anything, but dam n, they got a lot of equipment.

GrnZ28

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Jun 14, 2006
Chicago,IL
Yes very nice shop. Lots of top of the line brands. BEST SHOP IN ILLINOIS

soundzplusinc

CustomCarAudio
10+ year member
Mar 5, 2005
chi-town
"Yes very nice shop. Lots of top of the line brands. BEST SHOP IN ILLINOIS"

Not sure Id go that Far !!

well ok - maybe with "lots of top brands" -- lol

But Best Shop ?

siucsaluki11

10+ year member
May 3, 2009
NW suburbs of Chicago
Good place, lots of brands, friendly people, and from my experiences, the quotes ive gotten from him for subs and what not is the cheapest youll find next to ebay or a swap meet.

Adrian15XXX

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Aug 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
yes they make custom boxes. That place is my favorite shop in the chicago land area. Great people, Mike really knows his stuff, and Ray will take care of you if your nice and willing to spend some cash.

jvailz24

Aug 1, 2010
Glendale Heights, Illinois
Best shop i have been in since I moved down here. Redline in Roselle ***** the owner is a complete ass and talks shit about anyones system who gose in there. Example My buddy went in with 2 18 inch Incriminator Deathrows that hit a 157 on street music and he was calling the system complete crap.

Moofs

Senior VIP Member
Apr 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
It seems this place has some awesome review and I want to check it out.

I've never personally dealt with them but one kid that went to my school got his system installed there and now hates the shop. He blames them 100% for setting it up wrong and in turn frying his system. He now apparently only does installs himself. Thats just one bad review though, so it could have been a small mistake.

Cabin_Pressure

yeah, it'll do
10+ year member
Dec 13, 2008
USA
Best shop i have been in since I moved down here. Redline in Roselle ***** the owner is a complete *** and talks **** about anyones system who gose in there. Example My buddy went in with 2 18 inch Incriminator Deathrows that hit a 157 on street music and he was calling the system complete crap.
Hmmmm, need to see this set-up, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bobbytwonames Car Audio Build Logs 24
I General Discussion 5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds