rawdogj.....messed up

rawdogj
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
toledo,ohio
i am writing this on my own behalf,

i made i deal with someone (TKPARKA) dried)

and i didnt come through on my end for one of the items....its been a long time and i still havent sent the sub box.

i have had things happen but thats no excuse......i am out of town now and when i get home i plan to either send the box or send him some money for his troubles.

bro im sorry but i have not been very good on this last part of the deal.

so beware of me sometimes.......but trust me i will fix this.

Jason

i am writing this on my own behalf,
i made i deal with someone (TKPARKA) dried)

and i didnt come through on my end for one of the items....its been a long time and i still havent sent the sub box.

i have had things happen but thats no excuse......i am out of town now and when i get home i plan to either send the box or send him some money for his troubles.

bro im sorry but i have not been very good on this last part of the deal.

so beware of me sometimes.......but trust me i will fix this.

Jason
way to be honest....!!

I am the person that Jason is talking about. I am Deaf16 on SoundDomain. TxParka is my aim screename.

Jason I think that you are a good guy, and are very honest for posting this about yourself. I know that you have had some stuff going and that you are a great seller on all other occasions. I appreciate your willingness to fix the deal. I applaud you for your honesty. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

Also for any other buyers, do not be scared of dealing with Jason, even though this deal was was a little rocky (also on my part in the begining) he is a good seller.

Thanks,

Tommy

Jason R is a great person, we had a really horrible deal because of a few outside factors, but we got thru it after about 2 months and BAM we are e-friends //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

edited because Im dumb //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This still doesn't qualify as a "good for you being honest" thread. He still scammed you on your money and he should be burned alive.

This still doesn't qualify as a "good for you being honest" thread. He still scammed you on your money and he should be burned alive.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rawdogj

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
rawdogj
toledo,ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies