SOLD Rare stuff FS: XXX, Brahma, Mag....look inside

Participant count
  • Participant list

kickerlivinloud
10+ year member

Banning survivor
Ok, I'm slowly starting to get out of audio so I am going to sell off my stuff that I am not using. I have right now the following for sale...

(1) 02-03 RE XXX Motor...---$150 plus shipping + Pay pal fees (if you chose to use PP)

xxxbox18.jpg

xxxbox15.jpg

xxxbox13.jpg

(1) Audio Adrie Brahma MK I Motor---$150 + shipping + PP fees (if you use PP)

MKI3.jpg

MKI2.jpg

(1) 02 Stereo Integrity Claw Mag 12"---$300 + shipping + PP fees (if you use PP) This has not been mounted (except by me) ever, at least to my knowledge. The sticker on the motor says, August 02. The surround has faded some but in no way affects its performance. I ran it off my IA 20.1 @ 4ohm for about 15 mins and that is all the power it has seen.

Subs11.jpg

Subs7.jpg

(1) 12", 12 spoke basket (came off the brahma)----$10 + shipping + PP fees

MKI1.jpg

MKI2.jpg

(1) 18" 6 spoke basket (came off the XXX) $15 + shipping + PP fees

xxxbox11.jpg

I will entertain reasonable offers, I have no need to sell this stuff so I'm not going to take a loss on any of this stuff. I am hoping to break even on how much I paid for everything.

I have close to 20 transactions on here let alone other sites, I have yet to lose a sub (or anything else) in shipping (knock on wood) so no worries their. I will take pay pal but do prefer US Postal Money Orders. I have gotten raped by pay pal fees in the past and I'm not about to deal with that again. If you use paypal all fee's must be covered by you. Last sub I sold I lost $15 bucks just in PP Fee's, not dealing with that again!!!

More pictures can be had at any time. You can contact me here vie PM or posting. I will make sure to check the thread regularly as well as my PM's

Thanks you for your time!

Jon

Corey I'll get at ya...

I also have the dust cap to the XXX. It is the older style ones, very hard to find.. I cut it right off from the cone so it is not in perfect shape as you will see in the pics. I will take $15+ shipping + PP Fees

XXXBox3.jpg

1SellRE.jpg

1SellRE2.jpg

1SellRE1.jpg

Jon

i think you sold me that ia dp in the first picture??? if not is it quad 1 ohm and how much? but i'm pretty positive you sold me that on roe.

Adding more to the list...

I have (12) sheets of 18" X 32" Second Skin Damp Pro I am putting up for sale. I got a killer deal on the sheets and got a lot more then I thought I would, need to sell off the excess in order to help pay for the new 08 DP that is coming out. Price will be $12 per sheet ($3/^2ft) plus shipping and PP fee's. Each sheet covers 4ft^2.

I also have 2 sheets of luxury liner for sale. Each sheet covers 9ft^2. These go for $50 from SS. I'll let them go for $40 plus shipping plus PP fee's.

1sellss1.jpg

1sellss2.jpg

1SellSS.jpg

Thank you for your time..

Jon

Update:::

Ok the XXX Motor is SOLD!

The XXX dust cap is SOLD!

Both baskets are payment pending...

Some interest in the brahma motor...

The Mag is still for sale along with all the SS products.

Sonic is no longer for sale....

Jon

ok then. bump for great seller. the dp came in awesome shape. great guy. those new dp's r supposed to be insane. cant wait to try one out. g/l w/ sales

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.