RARE...BNIB Taurus 2-speed E-fan for retro-fitters.High flow ~3600cfm True rating

Participant count
  • Participant list

dirtydog
10+ year member

N/A
Brand New in box Genuine Ford Motorcraft 2 speed fan assembly for the 94/95 3.8L Taurus

This is perfect for the hotrod guys or truck guys looking to keep your High HP engine cool. These fans pull massive amounts of air. ~3000 on low and ~3600cfm on high

Don't be fooled by most manufacturers claims of 3,000cfm. Not many fans pull 3,000cfm. MANY aftermerket fans are rated for open air flow and NOT rated when smacked against a radiator which requires much more power to pull the same amount of air. Check the amp ratings. 15amp rated fans DO NOT pull 3,000cfm!!! This fan spikes over 100amps upon start-up and settles to ~30A on Low and ~40amps on high. Ford spent lots of time and money designing this fan style. There are 2 other fans out there that are comparable and they are listed just below:

This fan draws more air than the Black Magic Extreme that sells for $300+

This fan is comparable to the Viper fan that costs $600+ and is on National backorder if they ever plan on making more?????

Ford no longer has this fan in production and any old stock is priced at $404. They will get harder and harder to find....Especially Brand new. Priced for quick sale...Don't miss out or you may not find another?????

Many guys go to the junk yard to pull a 100+kmi used one. i would never install a 15yr old 100kmi+ used one on my ride, especially not for a cutom fit install and to rely on a 100kmi+ 15yr old fan to kep my ride cool. No thanks.

This was suppose to go in my 2008 Dodge Ram for a proven 15rwhp/11rwtq, but i have changed plans as i might trade in when lease is up.

Please look at the pics as there is a small tab broken on the lower right hand side. This does not effect it's performance at all as it still seals tight against the radiator. I still have the piece and I will include the piece for the buyer to repair if needed.

The fan blade is 16" so add 2" for height measurement and the width is ~20". i can provide exact measurements if needed.

$150 OBO shipped to east coast. Add $5 for mid-west coast

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dirtydog

10+ year member
dirtydog
N/A
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies