ralph357....lying and bad to deal with

Participant count
  • Participant list

cj407

Banned
Orlando, FL
Guy was looking to get rid of 3 supposedly BNIB elevation audio dx2000.1 amps....well now i asked if he would trade for my cerwin vega plus cash since he offered in a thread of mine. he said my amp plus 125 while i was at a show in apopka, Fl. then i couldnt respond and then it dropped to 100 then to 75....now i just need 2k for a comp in tampa for the weekend and i ask just to get this chance and he asks for 150 plus my amp. then comes back saying that when he said 75 plus mine it was "that was on a used one. this is brand new warranty replacement" and then i quoted his post in my thread and he said that "now both are brand new" so what is one to believe about a guy that changes everythin about some amp in the course of 2.5 weeks... BAD BUSINESS. Good thing I found this out before getting rid of my vega and gettin an amp that possibly doesnt work or that doesnt even get 1200 rms out of it.

Wow that *****, people really do act shady sometimes just to get sum extra $$. I mean maybe he did have a used one and mistaked telling u that, who really knows. But from what it seems like, thats not the case.

Wow that *****, people really do act shady sometimes just to get sum extra $$. I mean maybe he did have a used one and mistaked telling u that, who really knows. But from what it seems like, thats not the case.
i wouldnt even read into it, cj is a compulsive liar. i would bet daves ^^^^ left nut that all of this is ********.

and cj never would have had the money to buy anything anyway (check the sig)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cj407

Banned
cj407
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views