onlinecarstereo.com - shitty website

exige
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
not gonna make a big deal about this since the CC company took care of it but..

ordered a PDX-2.150 from them, week and a half later..nothing arrived yet. give them a call to see what's up (took forever to actually get through with them, kept getting hung up on)....amp's on backorder....they said it'll be a month and offered no resolution. tried to get the order canceled, but no luck. called credit card company and got them to take care of it.

just a heads up for everyone else though. call ahead and see if it's actually in stock.

I bought a pair of Type R comps there. Something was wrong with one of my tweets. I did everything I could do narrow down the possibilities on it. It was definitely the tweet.

I tried to do a warentee thing, because manufacturing defects happen. Whatever.

Never could even get a hold of anyone there. Wont do business there again.

there's guys who have had good luck, no doubt at all. but there's quite a few who have shitty situations. that's life...live and learn.

they got me too..ordered a crunch gp3000d-pro and it was doa....now discontinued...new one not in stock yet....no refund...bad customer service...why would i want store credit?

fail

All I do is get Sonic Electronix to beat their prices. Sonic mostly has all the products that they have and have always matched then took off like 10% to beat their price. Might want to try something like that next time. Certain products are excluded from the price match though

I've done prolli 6-8 transactions with them in the past... Around $500 or so worth and never had a single issue, but thats to be said with many online companies.

Its usually either really good or really bad, most of them just don't notify customers about issues with products which obviously isn't the right way to do business.

they got me too..ordered a crunch gp3000d-pro and it was doa....now discontinued...new one not in stock yet....no refund...bad customer service...why would i want store credit?
fail
called back to at leaset get my store credit and they said NO. wtf? they said they sent it for repairs.

i talked to manager (William Benton) again and asked him if he that was good business practices. he said "i don't care"...if only my phone had recorded correctly...

-paid full NEW price for a refurb

-will end up waiting months for an amp i no longer need

double fail

William Benton

Operations Manager

Direct Tel: 323-319-9115

Fax: 323-417-5138

william@onlinecarstereo.com

thanks willie...this virus is for you, bud.

If you paid with a credit card I believe you have 90 day's to file a charge back or somewhere around that time frame. If you don't want the amp and were promised at least a store credit that they won't give you then I saw screw them. Call your credit card company and get your money back ASAP. Then if they're dumb enough to send the amp back to you then keep it and sale it lol. I had the same issue with IkeSound way back and my credit card company would alway's refund me within a week of filing.

Just tell the credit card company that you purchased it online, sent it in for a replacement, were told they didn't have a replacement, and that you would be given store credit. Then tell them when you called back to inquire about what had happened with your store credit that you were informed it was sent in for repair which you never asked to be done and that they refused to give you the store credit.

The more people who file complaint's with this site and don't let this place force a product on them that isn't what they paid for then the better thing's will get. You can only get so many complaints, can only take so many charge backs, and only rip off so many people before it catches up to you.

Sorry to hear about that man . I have never had a problem with them over the last few years
yeah sorry about that Iv never had any problems with them.

But sonicelectronics did me like that one time, I order 2 cheap

subs from them and one came in so I called and the guy he said 6weeks

and the other one would come in. So I was able to cancel 1/2 the order

But the funny thing is the sight said instock even after I checked out lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

exige

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
exige
USA