Rab?

Not trying to get anything started but here is the rundown of whats happened

I sold him a DP 21, he paid for it I shipped it via a pack and ship and it was broken....I have been arguing with insurance the past few weeks and just decided to ship him my other 21'' and he was going to send the motor back.

I decided to just list the motor for sale and just drop ship it when it got here....well he sent me a PM saying he'd just buy the motor also and said he'd pay when he got off work yesterday (this was around 2pm yesterday)

I've sent him 2 pms last night and 2 pms today, he's been online all day but hasn't responded to any messages.

If he just replied and said "i'm going to wait to make sure the sub gets here fine" I'd say ok no problem. But no response to any of my pms

oh i'm not saying he's scamming me at all...he seems like a good guy and has been real patient.

But when I've sent out 2 products without getting paid for 1 of them, and then he stops responding to my pms but responds to other posts online or bumps his FS post it just frustrates me

Rab is a good Bro, I had a bit of a communication problem with him but he came through just fine. Give him a little time and he should get back with you.

oh i'm sure I'm jumping the gun and he has been more then patient with me.

But for him to ignore pms, while bumping other posts and while having a product that he hasn't paid for just kind of "urks" me.

If he wanted to wait until it got there thats cool with me, I just with he'd reply with something

He seems to be a good guy I just dont like his way of conducting business. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

tsgp i sent the money the next day 10-5-08 i didnt know u made a post about this till now but respond to this let them know i sent it and im a good guy thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views