Quote???

Participant count
  • Participant list

wettems35
10+ year member

Which design/enclosure option you want:

small ported box

Sub(s): Dayton Audio RSS315HO-44

Music type: Mainly hip hop but I listen to a lot of genres.

Sub/port location(if you know already): Trunk

Amp(s): Boston Acoustics GTA-800m

Year/Make/Model of car: camry 2004

Zip code: 90011

I've heard nothing but great things about you guys, so I am 90% sure I will buy from you, but I wanted to know how long would something like this take for it to be finished and sent?...I am pretty eager to install everything already.

I'm getting ready to meet up with a local client, and then I have some builds to do. As soon as I get a few free minutes to get you a quote I will get it for you.

I do plan on working all weekend yet again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Yep, it is going out today.

And since we took a little extra time to get it done, it was built out of birch at no charge to you.

You will have a tracking number shortly.

Thanks guys. Though it was a nice touch after all it was supposed to go out tue but we just could not keep up with orders that quickly all though we do try.

Let me know how the carpet turns out. I left early to take care of some things and this will be my brothers first time using the black carpet. It is very touchy with seeming it. So I hope he does a great a job. If not just email me some pics of any issues you find and we will find a way to fix any and all problems. I'm sure he will do a great job though. He works with vinyl all the time and the black is easier to work with then that.

NOOOO carpet birch is beautiful just leave it bare IMO..
I hate to leave any enclosure bare unless it is in a HT setup. Unless you have wood grain trim that will match it just looks like trash in a car..of course that is just my opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wettems35

10+ year member
wettems35
los angeles, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from