"The Ark" ; worklog.

WTF i dont see any ark......

Subscribed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Mike1 is going to be up here to help me take pictures of the current progress, it looks like **** still and I was hoping to show you all a beautiful finished product, but I see I am having some impatient people so I'll show you what I got.

Mike1 is going to be up here to help me take pictures of the current progress, it looks like **** still and I was hoping to show you all a beautiful finished product, but I see I am having some impatient people so I'll show you what I got.
PSYCH!!!

NOT

please explain the RYAN LEAF project.. I searched the forum and all I find in the reference to this post....I am curious now.
He's saying that this thread is a bust, like Ryan Leaf. Do a goole search on Ryan Leaf and that will explain everything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thank you for the info... I dont follow football... for those also wondering:

about Ryan Leaf ....

Ryan David Leaf (born May 15, 1976 in Great Falls, Montana) is a former American football quarterback

".............However, despite his athleticism, his time as a pro was short and marked by failure, which according to critics was largely due to his immaturity, arrogance, and poor work ethic. Leaf is widely considered one of the biggest busts in NFL history.[2]"

of course, DOM, I am not insinuating anything! LOL!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Beat_Dominator

5,000+ posts
Yea, thats Mecha Godzilla
Beat_Dominator
Phoenix Arizona
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date