"rpfuror" Thank You!!!

not to be a dick but of course it sounds off. the dude said that the guys who do 154's did only a 145 on the mic....

he knows hes doing better than a 142...

Here are a few pics of my truck and setup. I know I got 150+ in here. I never listen to music more than half way to be enjoyable. I need to get on a TL and play around and see where I peak, and play with the crossovers....

but trust me its IN THERE. Ive heard the difference between the two and i know where I'm at. I love the system, and i wouldnt consider changing athing except... swapping out for a 4-channel sundown for mids / highs

if you know anybody in the LOU KY area with a TL let me know. I'll get metered for shish and giggles.

gallery_2475_16_2261.jpg

gallery_2475_16_3155.jpg

gallery_2475_16_2617.jpg

I planed on going and just watching Ricky show out. You know who I'm talkin bout? He's the one I get all my Sundown equpment from.

I was supposed to be at his place this weekend, but we've been real busy with my daughter because she's having asthma treatments

You know what I went to home depot and got all new bolts and weather stripping for the camper top on that bronco. The top comes off... so I re-enforced it and used rubberized weather seal all around, and MAAN THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE.

I was loosing a lot of air because I only had 4 screws holding the fiberglass top on. now I got like 20 3/8" bolts and rubber strip.

I also rode around with the top off yesterday and it sounded like crap thats why I got the idea to double the strength of connection from the fiberglass to the body.

same volume... same eq settings... the woofers got a lot louder and on some heavy bass songs i started to smell the woofers stinking so I backed off of it.

but this is at the same settings where I WAS listening normal everday. I think I solved my problem

PLUS I STILL GOT 2ND PLACE NEVER PLAYING A TEST TONE BEFOR THE SHOW ON THIS SETUP!!!

$25 @ home depot for screws and lock washers & rubber weather strip

I planed on going and just watching Ricky show out. You know who I'm talkin bout? He's the one I get all my Sundown equpment from.
I was supposed to be at his place this weekend, but we've been real busy with my daughter because she's having asthma treatments
Yeah, I know Ricky. I have purchased my sundown stuff from him as well. He is a great guy to deal with.

Hope to see you there. I will be in a blue Scion TC.

I'll be there for the 22nd. I didnt plan on competing.... but I'm going to let Ricky from Team Sundown help me with getting the numbers up. My top is fiberglass, and I believe a layer of "fatmat" will give me more structural stability and increase SPL.

by the 22nd my goal is 154db

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lilgator

10+ year member
lilgator
Derby City USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from