" please help need a big time, legit amp doctor"/ refer me or hit me up

ga440deep

HELLO TO ANY BASSHEADS I NEED A GOOD AMP DOCTOR!! MY LANZAR OPTIDRIVE 4000 W/ SOUNDSTREAM XXX 6500 BOARD HAS BEEN OUT OF ORDER FOR A MIN. NEED A GOOD & LEGIT REVIEWED ELCTRICIAN I CAN SEND IT TO.. IT PUSHED MY FULLY LOADED FI BTL'S DUAL 1 ohms 15's decent AND I WANT THAT POWER BACK SO UNTIL IT GET FIXED OR I GET SOMETHING ELSE THAT WILL WORK EM THEY WILL CONTINUE TO SIT ON MY KITCHEN FLOOR.

IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANY GOOD REPAIRERS. EMAIL ME AND PUT SUBJECT IN BOX (AMP DOCTOR) SO IT WONT GO TO SPAM FILE! IN SUBJECT AREA INCLUDE AMP DOCTOR NAME AND NUMBER IF POSSIBLE! THNX GUYZ

HAMMETT1004@YAHOO.Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Ampmedics, Db-R, and Zed Audio are the reliable people I know of. Those amps on the other hand are pretty shaky at best. IMO you'd do best to sell them "as-is" on eBay and buy something more reliable.

I will tell you not to use ARC! They fix them good but pricey and he hardly ever answers the phone. DB-r is where I'll send out my next ones.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.