"millerboy" is a thief!

Well I received the package yesterday but it is missing the din cage for the deck and I thought I was buying the Pioneer 7300 but the unit is the Pioneer 7480. That is not what I agreed to buy. Also I did not receive the remote control.

received package today .... not happy one bit. i get an email from this travis guy with tracking # tellling me both my units- 6400 monitor and sdvp7 dvd were sent...open package today(already know something is wrong cuz box is light as ****) only dvd player is in it ...

mrteacha: i emailed you, the problem was ups' fault, they picked up 2 of the 3 packages, i sent it overnight to you, i don't appreciate you talking about me on here like somebody is trying to get over on you, i did my end, ups messed up, and had to overnight the package as a remedy for the problem... the package will be there by 10 am tomorrow guaranteed.....

a month and 1/2late!!!!! you should refund $100 of his money..

so if you order a pizza and they delivery it next month.thats ok?

id keep this post here.just tell how long it took.....

wow all this slow shipping and problems.....but when you wanted to buy somethings and they didnt get there on time (due to your paypal account) you were flipping out and make threats to me about the seller.....

things that make you go hmmmmmmm

hey i remember that song too....lol

sent new ups tracking # for the overnight package -CONFIRMED

once item is in my hands physically i will update post

rawdog: what threats, whatever, you couldn't provide a tracking number remember, the transaction we had took some time as well, and not caues of the paypal incident, cause the subs were still in transit throughout the transaction... but at the same time, i didn't post negative things about you or the other person, because i was going to make sure i never got the stuff first, which is my point....

Patience is a virtue. Really, just about everything I buy, from the classified, direct from IA, or direct from speedsound.com comes in over a week late.

Millerboy, it really sounds to me like you need to look into some organization, and maybe shipping with a different carrier next time around. From what I can tell, people have to raise hell just to get your attention.

Haha, no bad vibes towards ya, man. With what you go through to get people their stuff, I don't see why people give you bad feedback.

I got the remote but still no din cage, you told me that it was in the same box as the remote but it wasn't. I really need to get that from you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

madyspop

10+ year member
madyspop
Peoria,IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views