"Lay A Way"...for all us broke bassheads

Participant count
  • Participant list
I offer Lay a Way for all DSS product. There are not any extra charges or interest on the sale. Only 10% of what has been paid if you decide to cancel your order. This fee covers paypal fees incurred on my end and my time processing invoices. Below are the terms.

1) ORDERS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL PAID IN FULL

2) PAY AS YOU LIKE AS LONG AS THE PAYMENT IS A MINIMUM OF $50

3) YOU HAVE (4) FOUR MONTHS TO COMPLETE PAYMENTS STARTING FROM THE INITIAL PAYMENT

4) CANCELED ORDERS WILL BE CHARGED A (10) TEN PERCENT SERVICE CHARGE OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID (not total invoice amount)

5) IF THE TOTAL INVOICE HAS NOT BEEN PAID WITH IN (4) MONTHS YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF COMPLETE REFUND MINUS (10) PERCENT OR IF POSSIBLE PRODUCT EQUIVALENT TO THE CURRENT AMOUNT PAID

6) TO ORDER OR MAKE A PAYMENT EMAIL: sales@directspeakersupplies.com

7) DSS WILL NOT ACCEPT RANDOM PAYMENTS. NOTIFY DSS AND WE WILL SEND AN OFFICIAL PAYPAL INVOICE FOR BOTH PARTIES RECORDS

All parts I current use, coils, spiders, 12 spoke baskets, solder, flux, cones, ca glue, ect. I also supply install accessories, just about anything you can think of involving car audio installation, carpet, vinyl, suede, plexi, abs, ect. I am currently working on an line store that will be up and running in a few weeks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Quentin Jarrell
Folsom, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Quentin Jarrell
IMG_0503.jpeg