Quick ?

Any 1 no what they rate 12 gauge wire at and also the those terminals you install with a red and black hook up.Yall ever hear of them robbing power. I bought from local store but where they hook up inside the box the metal is very thin and kindy small. So i was thinkin about drillin holes for the wire and caulking up. Any suggestions or knoledge on the terminals inputs

use terminal cups.... just make sure there are no air gaps.... unless you want a lot of work if you ever want to get the box out or re wire it... just caulk it up.

12g is fine for anything under 4k rms of power. i am willing to be the lead wires are 16-14g on that alpine. so unless ur running 4k per coil ur fine.

think of it this way in ur house you run 12g wire for a 20amp breaker which = over 3k of constant ac power, it dosent get warm and you run a huge length...

think of it this way in ur house you run 12g wire for a 20amp breaker which = over 3k of constant ac power, it dosent get warm and you run a huge length...
AC power distribution and DC power distribution are very different situations.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.