quick question

Participant count
  • Participant list

d77543020
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
stockton ca
looking at getting a pair of those jbl gto ez amps today because they are pretty cheap on ebay right now but i need help deciding, im looking at the ez 1000 vs the 750 do you think there will be any audible difference between a 750 and a 1000 also will there be any difference between 50x4 vs 80x4

Honestly it depends on what you are going to be running to them. Personally I would say go with the 1000 in the event that you need to have a little more power for your usage. They both have the same frequency response (10-280). Yet I would do the 1000. Hope that helps

definitely a difference between 50 and 80 rms for the mids and highs would be a lot more crisp sounding in the midrange and midbass. As for the sub amp, it depends on what subs your running. A sub at full power would sound a lot better then a sub at 75% power. Its more in the line of as long as it reaches its optimal efficiency. This is not counting in those giant subs with lots of motor force and efficiency.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.