quick question on what amp i need!

Participant count
  • Participant list
no budget huh, well then look into somthing like a DDZ1 amp, american bass vfl 200 or 400, Ia 40.1 all those will surely put those subs to the test although not the same kind of power, they are all relatively in the same group when in need of LOTS of power.

12's...wat kind of alternator
Couple hundred amps

The Z1 would be the perfect amp for your subs, 3kw and VERY efficient, but I have no idea what they cost.

Other good options -

RF T30001bd ($1300-$1400)

Lanzar Opti 4000D (~$900)

Soundstream PCA3500D (~$900)

you can pick up a soundstream pca3500 off nomad40 for 600$, there are 2 opti 4000s floating around for 500$ z1 will do well over 3k
thanks for all the answers...but u think its worth it for these subwoofers?and would have good sq n spl or should i just try and buy some ohter kind of woofers?i want to get a w7 for the sq but i also want to have spl...?any help on what i should do..

If money isnt an object for you then there are plenty options out there for you. I would try more power, and mess around with other box designs before ditching the subs, you may find what your looking for, before unloading alot more money, I have a few subs in mind though for great SQL if your interested in that.

If money isnt an object for you then there are plenty options out there for you. I would try more power, and mess around with other box designs before ditching the subs, you may find what your looking for, before unloading alot more money, I have a few subs in mind though for great SQL if your interested in that.
thanks alot...ye im curious what else is out there for sql

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.