Quick HU choice

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have the 5000 and really like it. It depends what you are looking for in a h/u as far as options go. I am kind of a dumbass but if you give a little more information about your setup, or future plans for a setup then there will be some very helpful individuals on here that will give some great advice.

Also, if you can then go to some local shops and play around with the different head units and see which one you like best.

A lot of people will say that out of the three the eclipse h/u will have the best sound quality. However a lot of people run pioneer decks and really enjoy them. Some people seem to think that Pioneer tends to edge out Eclipse in looks, ease of use, and functions (for similar head units in the same price range). I don't know much or recall reading much when it comes to Kenwood decks. I will tell you that I am loving the 5000 so far, and before that used an older entry level eclipse h/u and that was a nice deck too.

Hope that was somewhat helpful, and will spark someone else more knowledgable to agree or disagree with some things that I've said with some solid information, which will ultimately help you make your decision

My vote is for the Pioneer, but I am also a loyal Pioneer HU user, so my judgment may be swayed a little.

Basically, if they are all in the same price range, I would recommend that you find some solid info on all three and do a side-by-side comparison. Such as: features, looks, etc. Then, make a decision. Good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.