Quick head unit question?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was wondering if Head units actually come with a CD changer in it, or does it utilize the cars factory CD changer... If it does, how would I listen to CDs without a factory CD player?
try finding the cars firewall first, then will help u with this question. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ok, does a Head unit OR receiver have a CD changer built in or does it utilize the factory cd player??? If the Head Unit OR receiver does not have one built in what else would i need to play cds?

find the fireall? my system is set up you ****in pusyy ass *****, youre so lucky u dont live by me or id ****ing shoot you in the face with my uzi, im not even ****in playin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.