Quick Connects

hockey512546
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am looking for some small female quick disconnects for my component speakers, the positive side of the terminal is a 3/16 quick connect, which I have; but the negative terminal is smaller than that.

I cannot seem to find these at any hardware store or Radio Shack

Was wondering if they even make them?

pRS1C-2266751w345.jpg

The larger female connects will work just fine. One side grips the smaller male terminal, then you use some crimpers or pliers to make it tight. BAM, no problemo. I've always used them.

well im in northern illinois and can find them anywhere but i have plenty how many do you need you pay for an envelope i will ship you as many as you need pm me

ACE Hardware has them in the pull out drawer displays as I just bought a bunch 2 days ago. Otherwise take your bigger terminal and squeeze it down a fuzz with some pliers then slip it on...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.