Quick and simple, Not like Last nite.

Participant count
  • Participant list

SubCool
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NY
Hey guys,

I have been here for a while. And as usual, time goes on. and things change.

What would be GREAT brand of SQ Components With some Rear Fills? I use to Eyeball CDT, if there is better sound; ok. Im Looking for SQL, Loudness is ok. Clarity is my deal. But not that PERFECT sound, THose speakers make MP3's SOund like junk.

And only so i dont have to write another one of these. Please.

A Amp For my 2 AdireShiva's 12"

THose got expensive!!!!!!!!! ****, i bought mine for 125. They are worth 180 now???

Thanks Alot guys..

Hey guys,I have been here for a while. And as usual, time goes on. and things change.

What would be GREAT brand of SQ Components With some Rear Fills? I use to Eyeball CDT, if there is better sound; ok. Im Looking for SQL, Loudness is ok. Clarity is my deal. But not that PERFECT sound, THose speakers make MP3's SOund like junk.
What's your budget?

And amplified by an external amplifier ?

For good sound and high output, look into Beyma and Boston Acoustics.

CDT isn't all that special.

THose got expensive!!!!!!!!! ****, i bought mine for 125. They are worth 180 now???
No. Adire redesigned their entire line-up. The Shiva's you have are not the same as the new Shiva's presently listed on their website.

Plus $125 was the direct pricing on the old Shiva's, whereas the $180 stated on the website is MSRP pricing. Adire no longer sells direct.

Anyways...what's your budget for the amp? And those old Shiva's were dual 8ohm voice coils, 600w RMS...correct? Can't remember off hand.

What's your budget?
And amplified by an external amplifier ?

CDT isn't all that special.
Yeah, External Amp. I have a BOSS amp for my fronts.

Them, really? CDT use to be big. Well which ever. For a component set and rears. im looking for no more than like 400. Rears i dont plan on spending too much on.

Anyways...what's your budget for the amp? And those old Shiva's were dual 8ohm voice coils, 600w RMS...correct? Can't remember off hand.
Amp. I really dont wanna spend any more than like 250, Thats a bit much its self.

Yeah, thats the way of the old Shiva's.

THanks GUys.

Boston cl 60's aren't anything special. I wouldn't recommend them if you are even considering them. They are decent, but much better speakers can be had for ~ $200-$250.

Kinda funny.

I still havent bought my stuff Yet.

I was gonna buy them for my Camaro. but my Car went down hill. My Car is gone. lol

So now i have my Taurus. Lol, SHO!

So, i was looking at my CDT's EF61 - If anyone knows of a good replacement or better quality Please Let me know, Im out of the loop again. And also someplace to buy them. I saw them on Ebay for 300. Now i guess that is ok for components. But i need rears, and an amp. So.. im looking at alot of speaker stuff. lol. Not the biggest thrill in the world. i have the amp for my Fronts. a boss amp at about 115 per channel. I guess im going to get a JBL for the Shiva's. maybe a good deal on components and rears? just get a kit? CDT has them. The thing i am picky about for my components. Is like.. Most components have this like whistle or high pitched noise There is silence during music. I hate that. MB had some speakers that didnt do that. I think Clarioin did too. I cant remmber. Im thinking back like... 3-4 years.

Soo.. let me in if you guys can.

TTYl

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.