Question for mod/admin..privilege question

droppedv6
10+ year member

Hey,

I am posting under a friend's account since I cannot post new threads, nor private message under my account. My account name is 5o4m6. I finally have time now so want to get back into car audio. I cant recall any incident where my account would be deactivated, except for maybe a transaction where I was scammed and it became a big thread on here. Other than that, Im looking forward using my account again..thanks

This is the error I get each time I try:

5o4m6, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.

Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account,or it may be awaiting activation.

I just like to use my account since it's connected to my email. I don't want to make a new account and make another email. I have had my account for over 6 years, so I am use to logging in with that name and password...just ***** I can't post or private message. I use the forum mainly for the classified section and post every now and then if I run into audio problems. I just cannot rationalize why the account would be locked.

lol yes we are from south la..why the ban?

I can't pm a mod or anything. Maybe I will just use my friend's account since he doesn't use it anyway.

lol yes we are from south la..why the ban?
I can't pm a mod or anything. Maybe I will just use my friend's account since he doesn't use it anyway.
We won't tell. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.