Question for all of you smart folks

well yea, but if its less than about...1/2 an inch? You won't even notice.
Hell you probably wouldn't even notice it you changed the box ~.25-.35^3 either way.
I wouldn't say that.

I'd say like 10 percent either way in most cases

build ur box bigger so if u fuk up it won't be that big of a deal
Just stop... There is no way you could understand his question. It was way to unclear and your giving out false information. BUILDING YOUR BOX BIG IS NOT THE ANSWER, how many threads must you be told this.

OP please clear up the question and disregard the above comment from chase.

wow......not only is your question unclear...but retarded. internal volume will effect sub output.....WTF do you mean by uneven measurements
yes internal volume, the reason i ask is because the box i made was not just a easy square every day box, it was made just for my car, to fit and seal off the trunk. Anyways, i am sure our calculations were off when building inside dimensions, and i wouldn't doubt if they were off significantly. So, yea

As many of you may know, i have had output problems, so i am just wondering. I believe the specs are supposed to be 16x10x13

yes internal volume, the reason i ask is because the box i made was not just a easy square every day box, it was made just for my car, to fit and seal off the trunk. Anyways, i am sure our calculations were off when building inside dimensions, and i wouldn't doubt if they were off significantly. So, yea
So there are diagnals? Can you post a picture of what your talking about? I'd be more then happy to help you.

So there are diagnals? Can you post a picture of what your talking about? I'd be more then happy to help you.
exactly, and thanks for being helpful here. Let me go get some pics real quick.

And BTW, this was a very hard box to make, so i don't want to hear any BS from the ********. It wasn't fvcking easy.

exactly, and thanks for being helpful here. Let me go get some pics real quick.
I figure if I'm helpful people wont make fun of you as much. They will still do it for the 20 accounts though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

in the "acoustic" world...they say a box with all sides UNEVEN is proper...so no walls are parallel with each other, creating the least amount of cancelation, and sound waves interferring with each other.... I believe is how it went

in the "acoustic" world...they say a box with all sides UNEVEN is proper...so no walls are parallel with each other, creating the least amount of cancelation, and sound waves interferring with each other.... I believe is how it went
yep, and the perfect enclosure would be round.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.