Question About The Aoem-gm1416 Loc, GM PAC Converter

Participant count
  • Participant list

A-Ron
10+ year member

If I use this PAC harness, LOC, whatever you want to call it, Can I still use the rear speaker outputs from the stock headunit to power the factory rears?

Does the PAC actually use the front and rear speaker signals to get the two pairs of RCA outputs? I've heard people say they used two of these PAC's so they can have fade control. That tells me that the unit would only use one pair of speaker outputs to get the signal. Can anyone confirm this?

I want to be able to use the AOEM-GM1416 to get a signal for my amp for my front components and an amp for my subs and power the rears with the stock unit?

Is this possible or does the use of the AOEM-GM1416 take away the speaker signals??

Little confused how these things work...

Whats the word with SQ with these devices? I'm keeping the factory deck and want to be able to get the best signal I can to my amps. Had a req-5 but that thing is a piece!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.