question about autopage alarms..

Participant count
  • Participant list

Loud01Blazer
10+ year member

150+ for 2009??
need to get an alarm put on my new vehicle, the 2 way is a must. called a local shop and they said they have an autopage alarm with the 2 way remote for 300 installed out the door, was at work and in a hurry so didn't ask the model. not really familiar with autopage so i'm not sure how many different models with the 2 way they have. I can tell you it does NOT have remote start..

what does everyone think of autopage?? as i am not familiar with them at all.

if this topic has been brought up before, i do apologize.

Autopage makes great alarms but remember the installation is more important than the alarm. Solder all wires, hide all components and make sure the wiring looks stock.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.