Q:Installing Midbass..Make Baffle or not?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jiggy2dmax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
I just ordered a set of PG 6.5 Xenons. I took my door down and notcied I have this big ol plastic enclosure that used to house my old Bose speakers. The manual for hte PG calls for .3 Cubic ft. I was wondering if I would be better off cutting the plastic enclosure to fit(about.3-.5cu ft.) or make a baffle outta MDF and install them IB and seal up the door. Thanx and any suggestions will be helpful.

Honestly, I'd try it both ways. No way to know which you will like best otherwise. Sure, it's a little more work, but worth it in the end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.