pyramid

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by ngsm13 yeah, definetly are not good....yeah bad definetly. when u think of pyramid...think of legacy too, then tell me if u wanna buy 1.

NG
why are so bad? oh man dont tell me that

i just bought one new for $30 on ebay

i got two 12" JBL subs i already got an alpine amp for the 4 doors speakers i was just thinking in getting a block disttribution to power that pyramid amp to hook the 2 subs.

i can bridge that alpine amp which pump 100 watts rms per 2 chann.

but should i power my speakers with the head unit and use the alpineamp for the subs?or should i get the second amp which i got it (the pyramid) to power the subs?

i dont want too spend more $ on system i got a $450 head unit an $200 amp, $200 comp . speakers

but still dont have the bass that i need.so im just trying to do with what i go miracles.

thankx

lets see what happen

that amp wont push those subs at all..

pyramid over rates all there car auaudio. the amp might last u like 2 months

if your looking for a "cheap" amp look into the jbl amps @ ikesound.com.

why would you spend $450 on a head unit and then go out and spend $30 on an amp???? i agree...if u money is your biggest concern look at JBL. They are one of the cheapest "quality" amps out there. You should have known better and asked about the amp before you bought it. Plus....how can you expect the amp to be any good for $30. Most amps have $30 worth put into the design and the "look" of the amp.

Originally posted by Bumpin03 why would you spend $450 on a head unit and then go out and spend $30 on an amp???? i agree...if u money is your biggest concern look at JBL. They are one of the cheapest "quality" amps out there. You should have known better and asked about the amp before you bought it. Plus....how can you expect the amp to be any good for $30. Most amps have $30 worth put into the design and the "look" of the amp.

i know i think i screw it up i got my alpine amp and my head unit to my 6 1/2 speakers for a long time but i felt to feel more bass and my brother gave me a pair of jbls subs so i decide to go for that amp, well anyway im gonna try to re sale it again and get me a JBL amp.

thankx to everyone.

There is ONE pyramid amp that everyone might hate on, but i have installed quite a few an have been impressed every time.

--------the 2400d---------it is actually around 1200 watts and handles a 1 ohm load great. Also, it is the EXACT same amp as the Lanzar Vibe1200d.(pyramid owns lanzar.)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.