pyle sub box size

i just bought a pair of pyle 1599d millinium series 15" subs i was wondering what is the recommended sealed box size for each sub
no one here would know any no one would care either. Just put em in a 2 cube sealed box or something.

ty for the nicer response. i usta know the mathmatical formula for making correct sealed sub enclosures but long forgot it, anyone else know what it is?

ty for this calculation site, not exactly what i needed but i will be using it alot. the formula i need takes the subs vas qms ect. ect. to figure the correct size box for your sub. as far as contacting pyle, no luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
thanks DB, that definitely helps swallowing a $300 price tag 😂 these would essentially be running midbass for me too
What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...

About this thread

dl-ausher

cheap power!
dl-ausher
mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from