Pyle headunits

prnstr

my friend says that pyles are good head units and are better quality than a Kenwood i would like to get....personally im not very knowledgable about carstereos and all. i find it hard to believe though that some brand that i dont ever see being talked about being better than a kenwood....anyways could some1 please give their input on Pyle hu's for me, it would be great....thanks!

Pyle HUs are just that a pile, of ****. Your right, if you havn't heard about them then steer clear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I dont know if you get to Wal-Mart often but they have a brand there called "Road Gear", well Pyle's are built off the same Chassis as the "RG" so if it's sold at Wal-Mart also steer clear. But then again Kenwood's arent that good either, unless you're talking about the eXcelon's, but I wouldn't buy either brand aforementioned. I'd go with the head unit I have if I where you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

prnstr

prnstr
Plantation, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
RFFreak4Life