putting amp to stock speakers

That 100w amp will need to be run at low power (gain) for your factory speakers. Make sure you start off low before you turn it on. If your 100w is RMS power, then it could be 5 times (a guess) the power the speakers can handle. Turn the gain down before you hook it up, and experiment from there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'm most likely getting a 2022 Infinity QX60 next week. Like most new cars, it has the "Infotainment" system with the huge screen and all the...
Did the articles on issues with this unit not getting audio directly after installing, have any fixes. Is it possible that you are experiencing...
Yup I replaced door speakers and just replaced rear speakers yesterday. What it was I had to adjust the crossovers
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...

About this thread

conor_thompson

10+ year member
conor_thompson
st pete, fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from