Pure Retrofit in Peugeot

Participant count
  • Participant list

pecoo

UK
I am trying to fit a Pure HS260DBi DAB Headunit in a Peugeot 206.

Rewired it and checked the live and it seems steady but when I turn it on the screen flickers on and off rapidly.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can solve it?

Thanks!

I am trying to fit a Pure HS260DBi DAB Headunit in a Peugeot 206.Rewired it and checked the live and it seems steady but when I turn it on the screen flickers on and off rapidly.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can solve it?

Thanks!
You'll need to get a DMM and check your voltage from the red and yellow wires going in the deck and make sure that you have low resistance on your black ground wire ...also ohm out your speaker leads and make sure no blown speakers ...

Thanks.

This is a European car and it uses different color wires.

I have gone through them all with my multi-meter and all seems fine. I assume this may be a fault with the new head unit as I re-installed the old one and that works perfectly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.