purchase between basswiigee and psych0ticnemes1...

Participant count
  • Participant list

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
MICHIGAN
well I basswiigee, purchased 2 HDC3 12s for $350.00 from http://www.caraudio.com/forums/member.php?u=19847 and all was going well he kept me updated sent picture of wood crate/boxes to be shipped in, real cool guy to do business with, needless to say they arrived broke, one the basket was broke, the other the whole motor off the sub, very disappointing to me, but as I can see he took every precaution possible fed ex is just some *******!!!! we talked he is going to issue a refund, all and all he is a very good business person and I would do business with him again in a minute... lol that is once I get my refund!!! lol man shipping companies are just trash nowadays...

lol yeah if I can find some good subs but yeah shipping subs is crazy!!! I mean the guy built a wood box, and still damaged... crazy!!!
****** man! at least itll be all handled hopefully. USPS shipped me a front fascia for my old honda civic a few years ago and it showed up at my house literally broke completely down the center and the driver says well you will have to fill out the insurance paperwork and bring it to the nearest office and refused to take the fascia back or the paperwork! after nearly 6 months of chasing and filling out paperwork for whatever reason i finally was issued my money back. but that's why i never ship through them.

****** man! at least itll be all handled hopefully. USPS shipped me a front fascia for my old honda civic a few years ago and it showed up at my house literally broke completely down the center and the driver says well you will have to fill out the insurance paperwork and bring it to the nearest office and refused to take the fascia back or the paperwork! after nearly 6 months of chasing and filling out paperwork for whatever reason i finally was issued my money back. but that's why i never ship through them.
Hdc3 Photos by basswiigee74 | Photobucket

yeah they were out of control, did you see the pics I posted of them...

the motor busted off one and the basket busted on the other, bro its not easy to break one of those big A** baskets!!

dude just picked up the box and prolly just threw them in the back of the truck and took off. smashing and banging everything.
dude was tiny, maybe a buck 15, I think he was flipping them to move them, they weighted 60lbs apiece...

Great guy to deal with, if my checks don't arrive by the time i needed, he will refund out of pocket... Awesome guy to to business with... Puts ease on a person...

Refunded in full!!! Trusted buyer/seller here!!!! Would gladly do business with again!!!!
yea he is def a good guy. i saw he had these posted on craigslist and i tried buying them but he said they were already sold to you. still wish i would of got them and saved you both the headache. im glad everything worked out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views