Psi dd 9515f for sale for trade

Participant count
  • Participant list

ax600
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: didgital designes 9515f with team psi soft parts.. dual 2ohm vc config

Item(s) Description/Condition: 9/10 cosmeticaly 8/10 mechanicaly

this sub has some clight scuffs on the center cone from my dog not real noticable just thought that id mention it.

this sub plays great on the big end but sounds kind of mechanical on the way low end.

i am selling this to make room for the tc sounds lms 5400

Price: 275.00 shipped obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is included if buyer pays asking price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
as far as trades are concerned i am looking for a large sub amp 2k plus in wattage.

reffs, scottie j, sampson, iwantsexxx, 80inches just to name a few there have been many people that i have delt with on here over the years but my memory ***** .

Nothing physicaly wrong , just mechanical sounding on the bottom end.

So mabye i should have rated it at 8 or 9.

I love this sub and it gets loud as hell in my tundra.

I just want to try something different.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.