Ps3's

Participant count
  • Participant list

bmk6795
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: ^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: Ive got 2 Ps3's for sale, both are first gen and neither are 100% functional. One has ylod, on this one im unsure of the harddrive size. The other is the backwards compatible 60gb model. It needs a new blu ray drive to be 100% functional. Right now it will still play ps1/ps2 games, and SOME ps3 games. It played Madden 12 but not God of War 3. Also have a few games, Midnight Club LA or something, Madden 11 & 12, God of War 3, and Metal Gear Solid 4. Have cords and a wired controller as well.

Will trade for a batt for under the hood of my Civic, can add cash/other stuff to trade.

Price: 90+ ship for all of it, 30 + ship for the one with ylod, 60+ ship for the other.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: On buyer.

Item Pictures:

They dont look near as bad in person as my ****** camera/flash make them out to be.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bmk6795

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bmk6795
Spartanburg, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies