Project Tonka Toy

It looks like a double Din will fit it...I have 2 double DIN's laying around a Pioneer AVIC Z2 and an AVIC D2 ....I'll probably just put the D2 in it and save the Z2 for something else....I'll do that this week and snap a few pics.....

I still say blowthrough //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Wait, some one just said that the 3.slow was not too bad of a motor. Those are dogs, even all stock. Only thing they were good at was being bigger than the 22re
I have no problem with it...the truck stays off road mostly and is just fine....for what its designed for...its not as peppy as my 4.0 was in my 2006 Tacoma...if it were my only means of transportation...I doubt I'd like it......I have no complaints......this thing is for mud playing ...thats why I put low gears in it and a 13" lift with 39.5 tires....

It drives just fine ...It is the 3.0V6 4 cam with 5spd manual...I had custom 5.29 gears installed...It has a few basic performance mods
what year. should be a 3.4 correct? definitely need those tall gears with that tire size. still, those tires are hard on the drive train.

tacomaengine.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.