Project Blue Bug

So Im guessing its going to be "old school" and be "just a little something for a daily system like a single DD 1508"?
I couldn't find an amp like I wanted so I decided to split the power on my front stage...this deck is 25x4 RMS 45x4 peak...so a lot more power than most decks...pretty much 50% more power....the rear chs will be on the mids and the front ch. on the highs...as far as sub I'm running an old school Collins amplified 8" ported box sub from the mid 90's...I'll listen then and decide what if any upgrades from there

lol..............."build" my azz. A chick-car with mis-matched speakers.............................we are soooooooooooooo impressed. Well, this one is done, time to start another "build log", lol.

lol..............."build" my azz. A chick-car with mis-matched speakers.............................we are soooooooooooooo impressed. Well, this one is done, time to start another "build log", lol.
The speakers match...if you read the build you'll see I couldn't find one so I changed to the other set...yes it is a chick car I'm giving it to my 17 year old daughter for Christmas...

The speakers match...if you read the build you'll see I couldn't find one so I changed to the other set...yes it is a chick car I'm giving it to my 17 year old daughter for Christmas...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Sorry, I didn't mean it.

Read the build? There is no "build". Mainly you posting pics of OEM swap-outs and naming equipment you are going to put in it, and even that changes daily. 10" DD.............................Collins Amp'd sub..................blah, blah, blah...............

Read the build? There is no "build". Mainly you posting pics of OEM swap-outs and naming equipment you are going to put in it, and even that changes daily. 10" DD.............................Collins Amp'd sub..................blah, blah, blah...............
After I couldn't find the proper amp I decided to go a diffrent route

bug001.jpg

Good looking layout. Maybe someone will help teach you how to build panel/racks to mount your equipment, then you can hide wiring and not screw directly into the car, lol. Can't really flame you though, it looks to be an actual build now and possibly progress, we'll see where it goes.

Man, those rims......you couldnt find anything else for it.
Build overall looks like more progress than usual, so I give a thumbs up! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Its my daughters car...so the rims should be nice for her...I had them on my Audi...but no one like them I have some new shoes coming in for the Audi ...though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.