Profile AP1200 Overheating

Its because you are running at 1 ohm bridged and the amp is not stableWire each speaker to a channel or bridge it at 4 ohm.
Eh, each speaker is wired to a separate channel.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. Is there diagram of how it should be wired?

EDIT:
1_4ohmDVC_2ohm.gif

That's how I have the subs wired with one going to one channel on the amp and the other sub going to the other channel.

pawn man- u are an idiot..

ive ran about 5 different profile amps and never had a single problem.. have u rewired the subs casey? still having problems?

riogigalo, if you think profile is a good quality amp then you are the one that is an idiot.
Your comments are unwelcome, Profile is an excellent BUDGET amp. I've owned a few and haven't had problems either.

Also, as stated above, the amp isn't 1 ohm stable, user error /thread.

pawn man- u are an idiot..
ive ran about 5 different profile amps and never had a single problem.. have u rewired the subs casey? still having problems?
Sounds like you're the idiot to me, kept buying ******** amps after ******** amps.

pawn man if you cant make a productive post just get out.. dont get ur post count up sayin stupid $hit.. get out newb
I'm willing to bet he's forgotten more about car audio than you've ever known...just because his post count is low dosn't mean he's like every other jackass that comes on here....

So fvck-tard-giggalo dosn't complain about my "productive" post ... the other's have already told you what your problem was...and seeing that you're also in GA...you may have additional problems with heat...it's going to be a bich of a summer.

could the mods close this down its obviously going no where.. now i got 21 yr old kids comin in runnin their mouths.. ive been doin car audio since 1998.. you were what the ripe age of 10?? do you not agree his post about making the amp a boat anchor was retarded and had no place in the thread.. this is my last post in the thread casey hasnt came back to tell us if he fixed the problem so i dont care about it ... unsubscribing now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.