Profile 800SX vs. Pheonix XS2500

Participant count
  • Participant list

Daniel
10+ year member

Caraudio.com
SFLA
This will hopefully make up my mind about these two amps. The subs im pushing are blaupunkt pcw1200, two of them. i want one amp to power both of them. the reason i am asking is because the subs have 200 w rms and 600w max. the profile puts out 200x2 rms @ 4ohm, and 300w rms @ 2ohm. the PG amp is almost twice as much and does 250w x2 @ 2 ohms. id go with the profile right away but i know that pg has an exellent reputation, so i was wondering what you guys thought.

thanks

There is really not a comparrison between the two. Profile Makes some good bang for the buck amps; however, PG just makes better and more capable amps all arround. Circuitry, Cooling, Design, etc are all improved on the PG Model. The XS2500 is really your best bet here.

take it easy,

-zane

ok then if i get the pg, my subs take 200w rms, but are not dual voice coil. the pg only gives 250w rms @ 2ohms. how would i wire it if the subs arent dual voice coils?

Flea market **** is what makes car audio fun...e.g laffing at num nuts who think there systems hit 170 db's with pyramid ****.When people say this **** it makes them look like a big looser and then some.What really is kool is to down play your self not b.s. your way in life.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Daniel

10+ year member
Caraudio.com
Daniel
SFLA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date