Pro Tech Subwoofers? need some info

overkil989

USA
I was wondering if anyone has any info on protech subwoofers? I originally bought these when I lived in Ohio and the shop I bought them at said they were made locally (either somewhere in Ohio or PA I think). I bought them bout 8 or 9 years ago. The shop only ever got 2 sets of this brand. a set of 10 in. and the 12 in. which I bought.

They have been just sitting for the last 3 years and I was thinking about trying to sell them, but I can't remember what the RMS wattage or what size enclosure would be best.

Also does anyone have any thoughts on what a fair price would be to ask for these?

View attachment 26546046View attachment 26546047View attachment 26546048

Thanks for any info you might have,

id hand the guy 75 a piece if they where in really nice shape. these will prolly like sealed boxes and prolly wont need alot of power to sound good unlike todays trends where power is cheap.

Yes, I do. They were made at a shop called pjs auto sound located in erie, pa. They are awesome speakers, they are no longer made by the guy that made the speaker drew Williams, whom owns pjs. These speakers are best in a sealed box. Drew is my father and our store is still open, this year marking pjs 36th year in business. If you have further questions or concerns, give us a call at 814 868 5405. Ask for Jon or Kyle

Wow! I just ran across this thread and it brought back a ton of memories. Protech subs are in my mind are one of the best made in its time. Ran 4 pro cast 15" on two pip 2300 amps for the longest time and could not kill them. I would like to locate two 15" subs out there but I'm sure they will be hard to find. I see that drews' son replied. Maybe Drew has astash of them sitting somewhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.